Going on corporate travel again? These are the options
COVID-19 information page
Cautious optimism has once again returned to international corporate travel. For organizations, it is essential to be as well-informed as possible. This page provides you with the latest information.
Information per airline and airport
Many flight routes have now been restarted. However, some airlines and airports are still taking measures – such as hygiene measures implemented by the airline but also precautionary measures which the traveller must follow. Many airlines are also offering flexible conditions, such as free re-booking or cancellation.
You can find information on the measures taken by each airline via the buttons below.
Avoid surprises while travelling. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs has provided travel advice appropriate to each destination. The coronavirus is just one of many safety risks which currently have a great impact on the advice. Via the button below you can find information, per destination, about the risks and all other important information in the travel advice.
Restrictions per destination
Each country maintains its own policy on the coronavirus, which often makes it difficult to know which rules apply where. Via the interactive map from Safeture, you can see which measures are currently in effect per destination. This tool offers the right framework for planning a next trip to a specific destination.
Other handy links
- Questions and answers about the coronavirus travel advices – from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) – current information about the coronavirus in the Netherlands
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) – overview of the most recent access requirements for your destination
- CIBT Visas – see which travel documents you need
- Travel vaccinations – see which vaccinations you need
- Commercial test locations – list of the commercial test locations in The Netherlands
- Foreign test locations – list of foreign test locations
How can Munckhof help you right now?
We understand that, because of all the uncertainties, the topic of corporate travel raises many questions. That’s why we would be glad to discuss with you the options for your specific situation. In many organizations, safety, health and costs are important pillars where it concerns the resumption of corporate travel. As an expert in corporate travel, we would be glad to help you with any complications.
You can contact us here.
Be advised: the information on this page is bundled from a service intention. Munckhof is in no way responsible for the correctness and timelessness of the provided information by the mentioned suppliers and information sources.